IT.COM

Domain Ripped off By WebsiteMax

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just when you thought that you could trust someone. I want to warn everybody to not deal with WebsiteMax. I agreed on a deal with this person last night on a trade and I gave him my account + domain at Network Solutions. Well what do you know? The guy logs out of MSN and changed all the information. I managed to catch the little kid online today and he ignores me everytime I ask about what is owed to me. O.K. so maybe he is a little busy right? Its been well over 24 hours and now the guy is asking who I am. Ok so he forgot me that quick right? Anyways just a warning. I have been in contact with NetSol and they are aware of the issue. How does one expect to steal a domain and get away with it? Ok even if this is not a hijack attempt, you do not give somebody the run around and act like you do not know what is going on when you have already taken your part of the trade, very unprofessional. Transactions should be done in a timely manner. This issue remains unresolved.

Admin, DNS [email protected]
P.O. Box 720745
Oklahoma City, OK 73172
US 4058127512

Thats the info he changed my domain to and that email is his MSN.

Buyer be ware. 8-X

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
lol, he's very dumb... even looks like he put LEGIT address etc :)

•••
Sorry to hear that. I know how frustrating it is not to be heard or acknowledged. You do your part, take care of your end, and then some low-life, peckerwood plays games. I think being disregarded like that during a transaction is almost as bad as being ripped off. I wish there was a legal remedy for time theft-(the time involved taking away from other productive pursuits), as well as some dues paid for the aggravation caused by negligence (whether conscious or not).>:(

Might not help alot at the moment, but DomainLax:p, if he is trying to rip you off, will pay many times over for the mistake. It's hard to find a place to hide at this corner of the internet. >:(

Last edited:
•••
I really don't want heard this news,So I will remember what .edu said.
And I hope .edu can get a good result through NetSol .

•••
Sorry to hear that .edu
Hope all goes well

•••
I did one transaction with WebsiteMax when he first arrived at namepros and it seemed to go fine.

Most recently I sent him a PM in a sales thread and he did not respond and instead sold the site to a different member (then tried to sell me the same site and layout via PM). After that, I avoided dealings with him.

Hopefully this will all work out and he'll come to his senses.

•••
NOT A NP Member!

This is one of the absolute worst domainers I've seen in a long time. He's actually not a NamePros member anymore since he was banned several days ago, for being caught in two other illegal activities. We were notified today of a third, and this would be a forth instance.

True scumbag. Avoid him at all costs.

•••
Domain name: dnfreak.com

Registrant Contact:
Buy a Name
Derek Myers ([email protected])
+1.4058127512
Fax: +1.4057220537
P.O. Box 720745
Oklahoma City, OK 73132
US

•••
.edu did you try calling him? If not can I?

No one deserves this and this scumbag needs a wakeup call!

.edu did you get a response from Netsol? Please advise!
Notify AOL and MSN also!

you should contact http://www.squaretrade.com and see if they can help! Notify AOL and MSN also!

What a loser!

•••
•••
•••
I would think that a situation like this is very stressful, like advised above try contacting different parties and see what they can do. Also if possible try contacting their host, they might be able to provide you with more detail.

•••
I have problems currently to with him. Trying to get paypal to force me to refund him on names he bought(and seems to have sold). Paypal tells me I will win as names aren't covered under their crazy return policy, but they have made it a real pain. If I make the fifth case than perhaps we should look into this further. I am upset about the time I have lost, but much more so about the things that have been said about me. My transaction was small, but I dont like extra work or being accused of wrong doing. If this problem is bigger than we should address it. Perhaps we should anyway to send out a warning to other would be thieves. Attempted fraud is a crime and you can go to jail.

•••
•••
You should try calling him heh

•••
Yup, calling him would be a good idea, but I doubt he would cooperate. What are you planning to do now .edu? I know you are a very nice person and I hope the matters come out good for you ^___^

•••
Maybe calling him would be a good idea, but he might hang up if he knows that its you.

•••
We should all try calling him to let him know how popular he is.:talk: :talk: :talk: :talk: :talk:

Just a thought and a shot at levity.

•••
actually...
calling the guy would probally scare him into giving it back... plus edu has his address as well.. you COULD call the oklahoma city cops and let them know about the problem...

•••
Please keep us updated about this... I also had a problem with that guy, but I cancelled the transaction when he started acting weird.

•••
Sorry to hear about all of the trouble. Does anyone know what this guy's real name is? It's too easy to register at another forum and play the same game at others' expense. Perhaps a public lynching is in order?

•••
I see that he is hosting all his sites on the same server. Any way to find out what other domains are on this server?

•••
I dont think so, I havent come accross a tool like that, and the only way I can think of even being able to do that is by going through every single domain and doing tracert or something of that nature on it to see where it ends up...

•••
Originally posted by .edu
I see that he is hosting all his sites on the same server. Any way to find out what other domains are on this server?

www.10dollarsfree.com
www.44host.com
www.Accesstutor.com
www.Anime-advanced.com
www.Anime-syn.net
www.Appleidea.com
www.Aragez.com
www.Asrejadidco.com
www.Atjapan.net
www.Beybladehq.com
www.Biggytemplates.com
www.Bluesubmit.com
www.Buyaname.net
www.Buyers-heaven.info
www.Buyersheaven-dns2.com
www.Calcti.com
www.Capn1ne.com
www.Cardfromrussia.com
www.Charlietyack.com
www.Cheeclan.com
www.Dafirm.net
www.Dbgtforums.com
www.Digitalzero.com
www.Dnfreak.com
www.Dpdevelopers.com
www.Dscripting.com
www.Duelforums.com
www.Duelistzone.com
www.Eibo-world.net
www.El-safa.com
www.Envisiont.net
www.Epaypro.com
www.Flashlege.com
www.Foodbanks.net
www.Forumsforall.net
www.Freedomhorses.com
www.Freehosting4life.com
www.Freereselleraccount.com
www.Gamingsanctum.com
www.Geuvara.com
www.Hooliganz-hlg.com
www.Houndbee.com
www.Imagehoster.net
www.Infinitymag.com
www.Initialhost.com
www.Initialhost.net
www.Jafra123.com
www.Jikson.com
www.Jojokw.net
www.Kaustubh.org
www.Kelador.com
www.Kooltechmods.com
www.Mawqe3.com
www.Midnightpay.com
www.Myersappraisal.com
www.Poducts.com
www.Pokemonforums.com
www.Pokemonxtra.com
www.Pppusa.org
www.Proaguacate.com
www.Raffle-now.com
www.Royalenfield.us
www.Rpgcorp.net
www.Sa3global.com
www.Safeadmin.com
www.Serviciosocial.net
www.Sgequipos.com
www.Sicatsa.com
www.Siliconfiles.com
www.Skinster.com
www.Slantnow.com
www.Sogaproyectos.com
www.Soldadorastessi.com
www.Start2collect.com
www.Tatsimaou.com
www.Totalproductions.net
www.Trinicad.com
www.Trinicad.net
www.Truepsyche.com
www.U2bs.com
www.Uepi.net
www.Unionsacbe.com
www.Up4clicks.com
www.Us-recovery.net
www.Veracruzmedicos.com
www.Vinapra.com
www.Vladd44.net
www.Wolfhitech.net
www.Xalapamedicos.com
www.Xn--rber-loa.net
www.Yahooalliances.net
www.Yugiohunited.com
www.Zipperonline.biz

•••
Thanks RJ. Digitalzero.com was mine :(

Lets keep eye out for those domains so nobody else gets ripped off and make sure they don't get traded around here. Bluesubmit.com I know is his also because he tried to sell it to me. I'll bet one of those has his real contact info on it.

Skinster.com
Bluesubmit.com
Digitalzero.com
Dnfreak.com
epaypro.com
Dbgtforums.com
Poducts.com

Are his

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back