5.19 GoDaddy Reg

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mystic

Account Closed
Impact
I found this and thought i would share

Hello,

You can register or renew domains at godaddy for a total price of $5.19 instead of $9.20

When you go to register a domain there are number of screens that come. when you reach to special extras (this screen will show you choices that when selected will make u qualify for the $3.99 domain)

From the next screen go to "More Hosting Options" select traffic facts for $1.95 month

This lowers your total from $9.20 to $6.19 because of the discount you get on the domain of $4.96 when you ad the Traffic Facts. It says on the Traffic Facts section that hosting is required but the system allows you to check out with just these 2 items for the $6.19 total.

Now proceed to cart
It will show your total as $6.19.
Now you enter a promotional code "David" for a $1 discount and click APPLY !

Your total will come to $5.19

Dont forget to cancel the traffic facts afterwards to not get billed every month!

To cancel TrafficFacts:
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account
2. Under "Customer Info & More", click "Payments and Renewing Items"
3. Click the boxes of the items you want to cancel (TrafficFacts)
4. Click "Cancel Item"
5. Choose "Cancel at Expiration Date"
6. Click "Save Changes"

Be aware that you have to register each domain seperately if u want $1 discount off each domain name.

This trick works for renewing a domain also, the only problem is you have to renew them one by one adding the traffic facts to each one and checking out, then going through it again and again until all of your renews are done. Then going and canceling all the auto renews for traffic facts.

All the best!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This has been around for a few months and discussed a bit too but thanks for sharing.

•••
aarghh i double posted, lemme report the other one

•••
There is a huge debate over it about 2 threads up ^^. Actually it will probably be down now, because I just made a new post in this thread.

•••
old post - but still thanks for sharing :) Some ppl have been wondering what the "loophole" was all about..

•••
Many a thread about this "loophole" including one with many a reply.
So as to not be redundant :imho:-, this thread is now closed.
Thanks!
-Allan :gl:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back