Domain Empire

What is the reputation system?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was thinking about this for some time . did some research and found this..

The reputation system allows users to give each other anonymous feedback about their posts. The feedback can be either positive or negative.

Each user has a reputation rank. This rank is determined by the number of reputation points you have received. Your reputation rank is only viewable by other members if you have enabled it in your Control Panel: Options setting. Otherwise, your reputation is completely private.

Because the system is entirely anonymous, there is no way of seeing who has given you reputation points or comments.

You cannot give reputation points to more than 20 other members in a day, and you may not give reputation points to the same member twice (without giving points to at least 20 other members in between).

Levels
While you cannot see the exact reputation score of others,you can see approximately how much they have, by looking at the ALT-tag of the reputation dots.

User is infamous around these parts (below -50)
User can only hope to improve (-50)
User has a little shameless behaviour in the past (-10)
User is an unknown quantity at this point (0)
User is on a distinguished road (10)
User will become famous soon enough (50)
User has a spectacular aura about (150)
User is a jewel in the rough (250)
User is just really nice (350)
User is a glorious beacon of light (450)
User is a name known to all (550)
User is a splendid one to behold (650)
User has much to be proud of (1000)
User has a brilliant future (1500)
User has a reputation beyond repute (2000)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting, I will check that out. I wonder what i am
EDIT: I am on a distinguished road!

GOD BLESS

•••
Oh someone just gave me a negative reputation for this post lol..

•••
•••
hopefully your negative on this post is vanquished - popped ya some positive rep. :) always good to do research and share it. cheers
john

•••
U can see it in your profile jstep..

Thanks john.....

•••
How do you increase reptuation. I have had 42 points for ever and I wanna get up to that 50.

How did I get 42 points anyway. All I have is 1 negitive comment.

•••
Qwert said:
How do you increase reptuation. I have had 42 points for ever and I wanna get up to that 50.

How did I get 42 points anyway. All I have is 1 negitive comment.

Its not directly in your hands.. But when u give lot of people points. They will sure give u some back.. and your points will increase.. So u should give points to every post u like..

•••
Okay I'll do that, starting with you :)

What about the pips?

•••
i think.. reputions points should be shown on topics.. not just image

•••
I couldn't find my reputation rate in my profile. Mind if someone help me please? Appreciate your help. :gl:

•••
MissFlora said:
I couldn't find my reputation rate in my profile. Mind if someone help me please? Appreciate your help. :gl:

In your UserCP you can view recent (anonymous) ratings of your posts by other members. Your actual reputation score is not viewable anywhere.

Besides earning points from people rating your posts, you earn reputation when a successful trader rating has been submitted for you.

•••
-RJ- said:
In your UserCP you can view recent (anonymous) ratings of your posts by other members. Your actual reputation score is not viewable anywhere.

Besides earning points from people rating your posts, you earn reputation when a successful trader rating has been submitted for you.

it shows your score in the same place as recent ratings...top right hand side

•••
smh7233 said:
-RJ- said:

it shows your score in the same place as recent ratings...top right hand side

Cool, I hadn't noticed that there. :D

•••
im at User has a spectacular aura about :P

Whats everyone else at???:)

•••
Sabre Hosting will become famous soon enough

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back