Domain Empire

Dynadot Official Thread

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi all!

We’ve created this thread to make it easier to communicate with us here on Namepros, and we’ll also be posting regular updates on our offers and products. Please feel free to share any feedback and suggestions with us, or to let us know if there’s anything we can assist with.

We’d like to kick things off with an extension of our $7.99 .COM transfer sale, the code “COMTRANS4” has been extended until 23:59 PST on May 31, and there’s no limit on how many domains you can transfer using the code. Every month we have great prices on a wide selection of domains, and you can find a full list of our sales here:

https://www.dynadot.com/sales.html

We’re also excited to share that our CEO, Todd Han, will be hosting an AMA (Ask Me Anything) right here on Namepros in the near future, with more information on a date and time coming soon.

Dynadot is an ICANN accredited domain name registrar and web host headquartered in San Mateo, California. Founded in 2002 by a software engineer, our primary focus is engineering and design excellence. Our custom written, state-of-the-art domain and hosting software is stable, fast, and easy to use. From humble beginnings, we have grown steadily and now are home to over 2.6 million domains.

Our goal is to provide our customers with world class registration and hosting services for a reasonable price. Most of our site is fully automated, allowing us to offer some of the lowest prices in the industry. At the same time we strive to provide excellent customer service, and helpful responses to all questions. If anything is not to your satisfaction, feel free to contact us, and we will do our best to resolve the situation.

We individually respond to every email we receive - no cut and paste responses. Customer service is handled by highly trained customer service representatives that work closely with our software engineers, so you are likely to get an intelligent response to your question.

Contact information:
Live chat support: https://www.dynadot.com/chat/login_resp.html
Email support: [email protected]
North American phone support: +1.866-262-3399 (toll free) and +1.650-262-0100
Chinese phone support: 400 803 5591
This was a promoted post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome back from vacation!

With the Dynadot/Afternic interface for listing, can Dyndaot collaborate with Afternic to have a strict BIN there. This seems to work fine now with Sedo, where only a BIN and no minimum is seen.

For Afternic, the BIN on their site still appears to allow a $20 minimum offer. That seems confusing, especially for domains with BIN prices much higher than that. Also, the floor price is also left blank. So, it seems that each field requires manual input in order to have a completely BIN listing.

This also becomes an issue when having the Afternic domains propagated automatically to be visible on the Dan as well. In order to use the Dan lander Afternic option, they appear to require a strict BIN.

So, any possibility the Dynadot/Afternic interface can be fixed to correct this?

Last edited:
•••
Hey Everyone!

This week, we've partnered with Island Networks to showcase some of their super premium .GG and .JE domains in an exclusive Auction Registry! The auctions all last for 10 days, have no Reserve, and all have standard renewal prices.

You can find great domains like ez.gg, pay.je, pt.gg and more right here: https://www.dynadot.com/market/registry-auction
Auctions are live right now, and end May 23rd.

Happy Bidding!

•••
What landers were you using before?...
I use still use afternic, dan, bodis, parking crew and even some basic ones I came up with. I hate to say, but the filters that are on many systems/computers/servers filter out those that are PPC based.

I've always been happy with Bodis and PCrew but if I want to try and move a name quickly, I'll point to Dyna with a reasonable sales price.

•••
I use still use afternic, dan, bodis, parking crew and even some basic ones I came up with. I hate to say, but the filters that are on many systems/computers/servers filter out those that are PPC based.

I've always been happy with Bodis and PCrew but if I want to try and move a name quickly, I'll point to Dyna with a reasonable sales price.
Thanks. I'd be keen to hear sometime down the track if you maintain the increased level of offers with Dynadot landers. I had assumed most offers would come through Afternic, so I was surprised by that. Do you just have Make Offer on all your landers?

Also, I guess it depends a bit on the name, offer amount and the lander type. It might be that lower-end names do well @ Dynadot whereas people go looking for higher-end names @ Afternic. It would be interesting to know if you've noticed anything like that?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back